Identity Theft Happens. IDShield Can Protect You.
Million cases of fraud were reported in 2019 alone. Identity theft is upsetting and can hurt you financially for years to come. IDShield offers a comprehensive tool to monitor your presence online and be notified of any unusual activity so you can take action before you become a victim of identity theft.
Book a Free Consultation
ID Shield - Identity Theft
“If someone has access to your Social Security number, that person can use it to get more information from you, including your bank information and or credit information,” that the main ways in which a crook can get your Social Security number is by stealing your wallet, via internet, or through fraudulent telephone calls.
- Dark web surveillance
- Unlimited consulting with fraud experts
- 24/7 access for emergency support
- Monthly credit score tracker
- Support with credit report disputes
- Scan your social media for unwanted images and posts.
- Watch your finanical accounts for unwanted activity